PsymecoleesisPsymecoleesis

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

memories

Because of this flash: I opened up the ol' SNES cupboard and played me some Super Mario RPG. Started yesterday, beat it today....makes me wanna play again and beat it in one sitting. Thanks for bringing back the memories. You Rock Out Loud!

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

conclusions!

continue it already! It's been almost 5 years!

The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

not bad my friend

However, I think you could use a little work on your rhyme scheme.

-When I do I will proclaim. Sonic you have lost this game.
-Eggman's plans all seem quite flawed. They make me sigh and say, "oh god."
-Should be easy I can say. Send his sorry butt away.

I know the last one purposely didn't rhyme, but honestly it doesn't work in the sense that you read the word "heck" before he sings it. It just feels played out in my humble opinion. Please take what I say in no way offensive. I am just offering a little friendly advice. Keep up the good work.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

This was the best PSTW action RPG EVER!

I'd like to thank Dot Dot Dot animation for opening my eyes to this awesome game. I was lucky my brother came to save me when he did!

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

an old review?

Apparently I had written a previous review where I complained that the game glitched me in the desk. I don't even remember playing this game, but I didn't get stuck in a desk so awesome game.

Keep up the good work.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

ohhh my friends are gonna plotz!!

This is an amazing game man. Way to go. It is so simple and yet so awesome. You my friend are exactly what this website needs. If you never made another thing again you would still be on the top shelve of creators at Newgrounds. Hopefully we can get a Super Mario Brothers 2 (I'm talking lost levels, not pani poni dash) crossover. That'd be sweet. Good luck man, this 10/10 is well deserved.

Can't wait to show my friends.

~ Midnight-Rave ~ ~ Midnight-Rave ~

Midnight Rave

Sonkei

Catstuffer responds:

sonkei? Can I get a translation?

lol, thanks for the review!

Captain Ignant Captain Ignant

My diz-zawg

Hey (Thing I usually call you, but can't cause newgrounds will delete this if I do),

Way to go man! Your art never ceases to amaze me, we need to make sure this makes portal/front page for sure. That'll show Hero.

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

Really man?

C'mon. This is just gross. Is nothing sacred anymore? They're brothers for crying out loud.